Photo credit: https://blog.apigee.com/
Eurapp is hosting a "Rebooting the EU App Economy" workshop in Berlin on the 13th of November 2013.
In addition to an impressive lineup of speakers (including the CEO of Mubaloo, the UK's leading B2B/B2C mobile app development company; the winners of our crowdsourcing challenges; and more) we will involve attendees from app startups in an interactive and hands-on bootcamp workshop focusing on current and future strategies.
We are looking for:
- one-hour tutorials based on experience and/or expertise in the topics of interest (below)
- practical, if possible hands-on, sessions
We are offering:
- a €500 presenter fee
- a chance to increase your profile as an expert in the app community
- a chance to network with other founders, EC officials and platform providers
Proposals should be up to one page and contain the following information:
- Presenter(s) name, affiliation, contact details
- Abstract - what you are hoping to achieve with this tutorial? (100 words)
- Audience - who is an ideal audience? is it a technical/business talk?
- Aims - what will the participants get out of this talk (concrete skills, tools, a "how to")?
Please email your submissions in Word or Pdf to info_at_eurapp.eu
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- App Store Optimisation
- Cross-platform app development (iOS, Android, HTML5)
- Development of multi-lingual apps
- Business skills how to - what non-technical skills do you need as an app developer?
- From an app to a commercial product
- Marketing your app
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know at info_at_eurapp.eu
With best regards,